Those of us practicing pharmacy full time here in Florida have to deal with them. That's right. We're talkin' snowbirds. Especially those pushy assholes with money who think they can snap their fingers and we'll drop what we're doing to wait hand-and-foot on them.
Take Friday. I had this old New Yorker (who was already jacked up) looking for a blood pressure machine. So I stop trying to re-bill 7 prescriptions to a new Medicare Part D customer (who later bitched about her copay) and he wanted the, "most expensive one you got." So I show him the Omniron brand for $100. "Nope, I want a wrist BP machine," replies Mr. Cheery-Ass, and I show him the $70 and he takes it and leaves. I think I'm done, right? Wrong! He comes back later, again as I'm in the middle of re billing Humana, and he stars badgering me about the return policy. At this point, I tell this asshole that I'm not sure of what it is, but I would be more than happy to get in touch with the service desk, and find out that piece of info he was desperately seeking (turns out 90 days and it was printed on his receipt.) "It's your job to know, he screams. "You're an employee here and you have to know.
"Sir, I don't know. When I don't know something, I ask." I am a pharmacist, not a store manager. I am not required to know this, and I will refer you to the store manager." The dickhead storms off. Good Riddance.
I am not this way will 99.9% of my customers, but every year I get at least one seasonal asshole. This was it. I need a drink.
Later taters
The Reel Deel
email me: thereeldeel@earthlink.net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Customers like this make me think we should bring back public executions. You'd only have to do one or two a year, max. It's a lot more likely than a pharmacist getting fired these days. And more fun to think about :)
[url=http://community.bsu.edu/members/buy+online+Viagra.aspx]no prescription needed Viagra[/url]
[url=http://eterporno.ru/volgogradskie-znakomstva.php]волгоградские знакомства[/url]
[url=http://eterporno.ru/seks-znakomstva-chernigov.php]секс знакомства чернигов[/url]
[url=http://pc.eterporno.ru/znakomstvo-biseksualov.php]знакомство бисексуалов[/url]
[url=http://pc.eterporno.ru/eroticheskie-rasskazy-intim.php]эротические рассказы интим[/url]
[url=http://pv.eterporno.ru/intim-novoslobodskaya.php]интим новослободская[/url]
[url=http://pv.eterporno.ru/blyadi-magnitogorsk.php]бляди магнитогорск[/url]
[url=http://px.eterporno.ru/prostitutki-moskvy-deshovye-vyezd.php]проститутки москвы дешовые выезд[/url]
[url=http://px.eterporno.ru/intim-znakomstva-novgorod-novost.php]интим знакомства новгород новость[/url]
[url=http://pz.eterporno.ru/znakomstva-vzlomat.php]знакомства взломать[/url]
[url=http://pz.eterporno.ru/tolstye-blyadi-moskvy.php]толстые бляди москвы[/url]
Post a Comment