Well, I'm glad I had the last 2 days off. Awful, ain't it? Medicare Part D(isaster) Part Deux. Same crap as last year. Everyone waiting to fill scripts until after the new year, and usually the 1st week. Servers being overloaded (like merging 6 lanes of traffic into 2). People having to pay deductibles and co-pays going up and the pharmacy staff being bitched at. New formularies, prior authorizations, quantity limits STOP THE GOD DAMNED INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually 2 improvements were made, in my eyes:
1) AARP now goes through Prescription Solutions, a much better company to deal with vs. Walgreens
2) BC/BS Florida goes through Prime Therapeutics, although everything on a 90 days supply is now right at cost. Still better than Medco. DIE MEDCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone sniveling over their insurance and I hand them the phone!
Later taters
The Reel Deel
email me: thereeldeel@earthlink.net
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment