Thursday, January 11, 2007

What a f**king mess!

Take a week off, and look what crap I get to deal with.

1) All these freakin' snowbirds and their transfers. Well, the customers are alright, they usually can wait a day. It's just the damned pharmacists up north. I either get one of 2 responses: a) "bet the weather is not down there," well no shit, Sherlock. South Florida tends to be warmer than the remaining 47 contiguous states, and b) "bet you do transfers all day." Another brilliant observation. Just as brilliant as the Bush plan to increase troops in Iraq.

2) My technician is a f**king spaz. She has trouble entering in a new script, she can put in a new insurance card (even after I have showed her time and time again), she doesn't pay attention to what she's doing (and can't remember what she does 5 minutes after she does it), etc. She was a tech for 12 years with this same company, but what the hell did she do? She paces like a bull in a China shop when she's nervous, and/or she has nothing to do. And then she takes a 60 minute lunch, and has an aneurysm when I didn't get to have lunch. What a f**king nut!

3) We have a customer that brings items to the counter, pays for her prescription only, then leaves through the Garden Shop without paying for them (telling the cashier in the garden shop she had paid for them). Today, I had the LP supervisor (the one with the nice female allocations) follow her. Didn't see the cops, so she must've paid.

4) Had someone from North Carolina want #120 Endocet 10-325mg for $70.00 his Kmart was price matching an independent. Told him the best I could do was $92 Costco offers; he took the script elsewhere. Cheers!

5) and to top things off, my pharmacy DM has put me in charge of scheduling a pharmacy 75 miles away! All because I asked to work one extra shift! Wrong!

God I need a beer, but I'm out. Guess I'll have to have a caffeine free Diet Coke.

Later taters
The Reel Deel

email me: thereeldeel@earthlink.net

No comments: