Off for a couple of days, and I get a nasty virus from my partner. Dammed homos! Wait a minute, I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body...
Let me tell you about my partner. My partner is gay. A card-carrying, everything-should-be-shared, I-am-gay-hear-me-whine, homosexual. This person also thinks the world revolves around them, they are never wrong, and they believe the world owes 'em everything, since this nut lives the "alternative" lifestyle (alternative to what?). Otherwise, a fine human being and an upstanding pharmacist.
Well, this individual pulled several fast ones on me this summer. Signing me up to work at a very busy pharmacy in our chain, while the thought working at that store was beneath 'em. I was forced into a trade where I worked a full day for this nut, but only for a half-day off. And the piece-de-resistance was the incident involving the misfill and this pharmacist (did I mention this one is the pharmacy manager?) encouraging the patient to report it to the board (which is actionable in Florida). Again, a fine upstanding human being.
I've heard through the grapevine, though, our light-in-the-loafer pharmacy manager may possibly be looking for another employer. Good, hope that becomes someone else's liability. I don't mind working 78 hours a week without them.
Bartender, Bud Light longneck please.
Later taters
The Reel Deel
email me: thereeldeel@earthlink.net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment