It just amazes me! I've done everything to warn people whom ask, "Reel Deel, what's the best Part D Plan out there?" I've explained very clearly that when your out-of-pocket plus reimbursed total reaches $2,250 (increases to $24,00 in '07), the you hit the donut hole.
(Mmmmmm....donuts..) courtesy of Homer Simpson
Today came in Mrs. X. Mrs. X is someone (like 99% of all Medicare recipients) expecting that Medicare Part D was a free government hand-out, and that all there meds were free. Regardless of their income or assets, and that the government was not privy to what their income should be. But yet, when Mrs. X gets to the donut hole, there's quite a bit of objection, that Part D was "stupid." I agree with you, but you live in a multimillion dollar condo in a county where the median for a home is 500K. And you're on 4 meds, 3 Brands and 1 generic. You were also told you didn't have to sign up for this, and if you did, I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to review your regimen (I might be able to get paid to do this if the HMO's would let me) and suggest generic alternatives. But, noooooooooo. You got what you deserved.
Bartender, I'll take a Budweiser.
Later taters
The Reel Deel
email me: thereeldeel@earthlink.net
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment