Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy F**king Boxing Day

Well closed on a Monday for a holiday, so it's the usual Tuesday mess (like it is w/Memorial Day and Labor Day).

To start, I work 60 hours a pay check, the PIC works 80 hours a paycheck, and the pharmacy is open 130 hours per pay period (Mon-Sat 9-7, Sun 12-5). Doing the math, there's 10 hours over her overlap (which she never works). So I should be working every other weekend, 5 full days, and one half-a-day. The schedule for January is out and the f**king dike now has me scheduled EVERY SUNDAY! That's bullsh*t!!! The District Manager gets a call on 1/2/07, when he gets back from his 12th week of vacation.

The other problem is the full time tech. If ignorance is bliss, she's very blissful. Actually she's not ignorant, but I don't know what the hell she is. She's been with this company for 12 years before transferring down here, but sometimes she acts like she been a tech 12 weeks. Either that, or she plays dumb (I've caught her doing that before). She has about a 5 minute attention span, and she is hearing impaired. What a combo! I think she needs heavy doses of Ritalin and Straterra. Did I mention she gets extremely anxious over 2 prescriptions to fill? Extra alprazolam on the side.

On a lighter note, I saw the LP gal in her black sweater. Niiiiice!

Later taters.
The Reel Deel

email me: thereeldeel@earthlink.net

No comments: